Working with Accessories
We are currently able to display manufacturer installed accessories for the following manufacturers:
- Toyota (Lexus, Scion, Toyota)
If you do not see your Manufacturer on the list above please feel free to submit a request and we'll see if there's some way we can add them to our automated data feeds. You can also manually add accessories to each deal as well.
If you do see your Manufacturer above, then this article is designed to explain how you can work those into a deal.
Accessories are found within the Deal Structure section (left side of the screen), directly below Before-Tax Rebates and above Options & Fees.
To select Accessories you will simply need to click anywhere on the Accessories section. This will open the Accessories window.
Within the Accessory window you can do the following things:
- Select / Deselect an Accessory - Click anywhere on an accessory line that is not a value.
- Modify Installed Price - Click in the Installed Price box and then change the amount.
- Modify Residual Amount - Click in the Residual box and then change the amount.
- Manually Add and Aftermarket Accessory - Click on the "+" in the upper right corner of the Accessory window to add a new line.
For manufacturers without accessories, you also have this function: