Working with Accessories
We are currently able to display manufacturer installed accessories for the following manufacturers:
- Toyota (Lexus, Toyota)
If you do not see your Manufacturer on the list above please feel free to submit a request and we'll see if there's some way we can add them to our automated data feeds. You can also manually add accessories to each deal as well.
If you do see your Manufacturer above, then this article is designed to explain how you can work those accessories into a deal.
Accessories are found within the Deal Structure section (left side of the screen), directly below Before-Tax Rebates and above Options & Fees.
To select Accessories you will simply need to click anywhere on the Accessories section. This will open the Accessories window.
Within the Accessory window you can do the following things:
- Select / Deselect an Accessory - Click the box to the left of the accessory name.
- Modify Installed Amount - Click in the Amount box and then change the amount. If you edit this amount and then want to set it back to the original value, simply delete the amount you entered and click out of the box: the original amount will be restored.
- Modify Cost - Click in the Cost box and then change the amount. To set back to the original value, delete your edited value and click out of the box.
- Modify Residual Amount - Click in the Residual box and then change the amount. To set back to the original value, delete your edited value and click out of the box.
- Manually Add an Aftermarket Accessory - Click on the "+" in the upper right corner of the Accessory window to add a new line:
For manufacturers without accessories, you also have this function that will allow you to manually add an accessory: