This article is designed to show you how the Options and Fees selection can be utilized while building a deal from the Autovance Desk home screen.
Changing Options and Fees
The options and Fees section is where you can select and / or enter your Dealer specific options and fees.
Generally your standard dealer options and fees will be set up as defaults upon dealer activation. If you would like to modify your defaults please submit a request to the Autovance support team (phone and email links at the top of this page).
Some examples of items you’ll find in this section are A/C & Tire fees, AMVIC fees, Admin fees, and Nitro. This section can also have additional defaults set up, such as Lag, optional equipment that is often included like Block Heaters, upgraded paint that incurs a cost from the manufacturer, or Negative equity (carry forward value) on Lease returns.
You can add additional Options and Fees by clicking the plus symbol in the top right corner:
Breakdown of information used in the Options and Fees tool, and how they affect the deal:
- Fee Name: the name of your Option or Fee
- Amount: the total amount of Option or Fee
- Residual: this amount is added to the MSRP of the vehicle for residual calculation purposes
- GST: check this box if the Option or Fee is subject to GST (If your province has HST, the option will be labeled HST)
- PST: check this box if the Option or Fee is subject to provincial PST
- RST: check this box if the Option or Fee is subject to RST
- Due: if the purchase is being made on a lease, and the full value of the Option or Fee is due upon signing, select this box
- Cash: select this box if the amount is to be calculated on a Cash deal
- Finance: select this box if the amount is to be calculated on a Finance deal
- Lease: select this box if the amount is to be calculated on a Lease deal
The cost field is editable and you may select the gross type from the drop down box.